We have been working in energy efficiency for more than 20 years
EM3 is Irelands largest energy consultancy practice focused on the industrial energy efficiency sector. We manage the energy performance of companies with a total energy spend of over €400 million. Our innovative energy management services include a bespoke energy management service which takes a collaborative approach to achieving excellence in energy management across the globe. We use data science backed up with expert utility and process engineering expertise to identify real opportunities for industrial facilities. We offer design and project management services to bring any efficiency or renewable energy opportunity we uncover to fruition.
Benefits of Our Services
Our Energy Management Service makes your data work for you providing you with invaluable insights into how you use your energy and how efficient your site is.
Energy Efficiency made Easy
Our services take the hard work out of energy management – we do all the hard work to allow you to drive the energy program internally within your organisation
Communicate energy performance throughout your organisation – onsite and globally – Enabling benchmarking across your group.
Long Term Partnership
We plan on developing long term relationships with our clients – we want to help build your energy strategy and be an integral part of that for years to come
• UN12 Responsible Consumption & Production
• UN13/COP21 Climate Action
Reduced Business Risks
• Improved CSR
• Compliance with SI426
• EPA-IED License Requirements
• Repayment of EEOS funds – risk
• Refrigerant regulations
• ISO50001/14001 Audit ready, all the time
• Annual energy review
• Continuous improvement in systems and performance
Improved Business Operations
• Cost reduction
• Energy budgeting and targeting – activity based, timely
• Strategic investment plans energy, water, GHG reduction
• Energy predictions - procurement
• Maximising EEOS Payments high quality M&V
• Capital grant maximisation through energy & environment support
• Continuous meter data validation
• Carbon accounting – EUETS
• Continuity of energy services regardless of internal site changes.