EM3 is an energy management company that focuses on the energy performance of industrial manufacturing facilities. EM3 is part of the SHV Energy group which has 17,000 employees worldwide. In the past 2 years we have delivered energy management services on large industrial sites in 24 different countries. At EM3 we strive to make working with us a mutually beneficial relationship, offering our Engineers exposure to all areas of our business and supporting their progression through their chosen career path. EM3 are CPD accredited with Engineers Ireland and provide employees with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company which strives to reduce the impact of large industries on the environment and reduce global warming emissions.
Our team includes a mix of engineers and scientists who are educated in the following sectors: Energy Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering. We are currently recruiting an experienced site energy & sustainability engineer based in Ireland to support our pharmaceutical client.
Role Responsibilities & Description
The role of the project engineer is to support technical energy audits, surveys and lead project implementation across industrial manufacturing sites in the UK and globally. Working with Energy management partners to deliver projects providing direct energy benefits and innovative funding options (grants/credit schemes).
- Liaise with our existing large industrial client base in the UK and our regional manager for energy services in the UK
- Manage the relationships with these companies and act as a link between the clients and the EM3 engineering team
- Lead technical energy audits, surveys and assist in project implementation across industrial manufacturing sites in the UK
- Coordinating the delivery of consultancy and engineering services for our clients and assist our team in delivering cost and carbon reductions on industrial sites.
- Develop further business with support from company directors in the area of energy efficiency, energy management and energy efficiency project delivery
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the some of the following fields: Energy Management in Industrial facilities, Utility Systems, HVAC, Mechanical/Electrical/Process Engineering, renewable energy.
Qualifications & Requirements
- University Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with industrial facilities such as Dairy, Nutrition, Pharma, Biopharma & Medical Device manufacturing facilities
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and a methodical nature are key
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Experience in delivering ESOS grade energy audits
- CEA \ CEM or Design Experience on Industrial Utility Systems would be an advantage
- Interested in Climate Action with an understanding of science-based Carbon target setting
- A competitive Salary and expense package with performance bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Diversity of Work & World Class Energy Engineering Experience
- To see more about EM3 visit our website https://em3.ie/
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Competitive salary
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Education reimbursement
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next steps in your career, then please submit your CV and cover letter below.